Monday, June 15, 2009

I NEVER THOUGHT & ENOUGH....





I used to be so happy with the one I love.I used to be so sweet and care so much.I used to care, trust and love faithfully.But then so suddenly, I felt so scared…
Scared to those who said they care,
Scared to those who said they love me.Scared to trust and care again.Scared to love and hurt and again.
I never thought it will ever happenI never thought I will feel this wayI never thought that you will leave me I never thought you and I were done…
I never thought that one day will come That I will ever love again.I never thought that I find someone To care, trust and love again.I never thought that someone will be The one that I never thought will leave me….



I used to smile and I used to cry I used to trust and I don’t know whyI used to care and gave my heart For a man I thought won’t break my heart.
I used to hope for a day to come Bring back the trust I gave you onceI used to pray for a day to come Bring back the love but it was gone.
Enough of lies, enough of cries I told myself as each day goes by Enough of sorrow and enough for pain I kept inside my heart in vain.
I’d like to ask you just one more time And think of it with all your heart,If a truth can hurt us both my love,What else you’d think a lie can do?.

No comments: